Okay, its been two months. Is it?

Assalamualaikum

Is been a long time since I'm not updating my blog. Nak kata berhabuk, puih ni dah memang habuk tahap parah. And this year, I've been through ups and downs so many times, fun and sadder. And so many things. And all of this maybe just to see whether I'm strong enough to face all the obstacles in life. 

Dah-2 lah tu me-Londonkan diri aku. Back to BM okay.

Nah, baby Sara pun dah keluar dah pewot mama kita Miahaha. Lihat-2 ini

And kita pun dah dapat DSLR Nikon D5100

And kita masuk choral speaking, taksekolah for 1 whole month. I mean takmasuk class lah. Untuk hari Kemerdekaan punya persembahan. Best :3 Ni takde gambar lagi lah, saje nak kecoh-2.

And this is my all-time fav cousin, comel menggedik dan memekak.

And this is my favourite. Hihi I wish you are mine forever :*
Would you be mine, forever? 
Wasalam ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment